- The coconut helps Prevent Obesity by speeding up metabolism, providing an immediate source of energy with fewer calories than other fats. People who consistently use coconut products report a stronger ability to go without eating for several hours.
- Improves Heart Health Close to 98% of all fatty acids consumed are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA), which are very different from MCFA that have no negative effect on cholesterol ratios help to lower the risk of heart disease.The unique properties of coconut also contain a large amount of lauric acid. which is the predominant fatty acid found in mother’s milk.
- High in Dietary Fiber Coconut supplies an impressive 61% dietary fiber! .Soluble fiber consists of starch and sugar and promotes calories. Coconut fiber cannot be digested.
- Low Glycemic Index (GI) measures how fast available carbohydrates in food raise blood sugar levels.Glucose is slowed down by coconut fiber requiring less insulin and transport it into the cell where it is converted into energy. Coconut also assists in relieving stress on the pancreas and enzyme systems of the body, Coconut Nectar and Crystals have a very low GI of only 35
- (compared to honey with a GI of 55-83, and sugar with a GI of 65-100.)
- Reduces Sweet Cravings and improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose. The healthy fat in coconut slows down any rise in blood sugar and helps to reduce hypoglycemic cravings.
- Improves Digestion and many of the symptoms and inflammatory conditions associated with digestive and bowel disorders,
- Quick Energy Boost that provides a super nutritious source of extra energy. The body uses coconut to actually produce energy, rather than to store it as body fat. It supports improved endurance during the physical and athletic performance.
- In addition, coconut contains No Trans-Fats, is Gluten-Free, Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic, and also contains Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, and Anti-parasitic healing properties. Coconut helps to aid and support overall Immune System functions.
It helps in preventing degenerative diseases like premature aging due to its well-known antioxidant properties. It also helps in treating various skin problems, including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections. For this exact reason, coconut oil forms the base ingredient of various body care products like soaps, lotions.Its energizing smell also make everyone around you have a sense of cleanliness.
The coconut other uses
SkinCare: The oils in the coconut is an excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturizer.There is no chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of this oil. Therefore, it is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin, which normally accompany aging.
Hair care: The oils in the coconut helps in healthy growth of hair and gives your hair a shiny quality.Coconut oil is highly effective for reducing protein loss, which can lead to various unhealthy qualities in your hair.Various conditioners and dandruff relief creams are coconut oil based. The use of coconut oil helps stop the drying out of the skin and hair during the summer
COCONUT SUMMER USE
.The oils used in most suntan lotions come from coconuts. Coconut oils are the leading factor in anti-aging of our skin.Revitalize dried out hair by using a coconut oil based hair product.You will find it at any pharmacy or grocery store.
This is where it all starts